Re: bad press at www.linuxworld.com

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 04:41:56PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > One thing not so clear is the location of rescue disks and the documents for
> > > a person new to debian.
> >
> > I agree with this. Location of rescue disks is really hard to guess.
>
> The potato CDs have the Installation Manual in a (more or less) intuitive
> locations:
>
> doc/install/index.html
> install/doc/index.html
>
> The top-level README.html file also links to the Manual in a straightforward
> manner.

We're not talking about the manual but about rescue.bin, root.bin, etc ...

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.