RE: Initial install using apt

I have donne that many times. I'll use the five first disks and then I am
able to configure PPP or a ethernet to connect to internet and then install
it. It shouldn't be hard to fix a CD with that. It is just a bootable CD
with driver.tgz on it.

The disks that I use is:
	rescue
	root
	driver-1
	driver-2
	driver-3

/Mathias

Mathias Wiklander      Frontpartner AB
Chalottenbergsvagen 6  +46 (0)70 931 24 08 -o)
441 43  ALINGSÅS       +46 (0)322 934 00   /\\
mathias.wiklander@frontpartner.com        _\_v