Re: not i18ned part in b-f 2.2.15

Hi.

In <[🔎] oa3dkh2irv.fsf@arroz.fake>,
 on "07 Aug 2000 11:27:48 -0400",
 with "Re: not i18ned part in b-f 2.2.15",
  Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> > I think scripts/rootdisk/sbin/termwrap is the way to add it into
> > just root disk only, without adding the code to put it into
> > target system as written above.
>
> Well, I'm saying, all we have to do is hack basedisks.sh.

Ah, I had not thought of that.

> If termwrap is supposed to be in root as well as base, the directory
> suggested above (well, actually, scripts/rootdisk/prototype/sbin/) is
> fine.  If not, then we should use something like
> scripts/basedisks/prototype/sbin).

Well, how do you think, yosshy ?  I think that it is enough to have the
termwrap in base system only.  Do you think that it will add some value
on our b-f to have the termwrap on the root disk ?

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>