Re: [dbootstrap] Resume from http-fetch not working right.

    Randolph> What web server (and version) are you using?

 Apache 1.3.12-1

    Randolph> the range header is a http1.1 extension iirc. the fetch code probably needs
    Randolph> to do a bit more careful checking of the result code from the server prior
    Randolph> to appending results to the file. i'll try to get this fixed later this week
    Randolph> unless someone beats me to it.

 I already beat you to it.  Please review my code.

 It still won't resume from my web cache though, but it will resume a
 transfer connected directly to http.us.debian.org.  I don't know if
 that means mod_proxy doesn't support it, or if that means I've got it
 misconfigured.  I've not spent a lot of time with that yet.  I'm
 spreading myself too thin.