Re: test of 'compact' install with 20000614 CVS

I was booting 'linux verbose debug' at the syslinux 'boot' prompt.
No install.bat here.

I just installed another machine with the same images, but using a
different installation method, and it did not have any problems.

totem: installing kernel and modules from already-mounted fs. As below, I
copied my entire boot-floppy working tree on to totem's 18GB hard drive
before wiping its IDE drives and installing to them. depmod complained
about not having /lib/modules/2.2.15-compact/modules.dep, since the
modules were installed into /lib/modules/2.2.15/

loki: installing kernel and modules from floppy. The modules were
installed into /lib/modules/2.2.15-compact and it was happy. loki did have
a problem with an unexpected floppy0 interrupt during boot.

I'll verify later on with loki (having a verbatim copy of the bf build
area and a partial manual extract) and try to grab the debug log this
time. I just think it's seeing 'foo/drivers.tgz' before
'foo/compact/drivers.tgz' and using the first in spite of being compact
flavour.