Re: base-contents.txt (was Re: Clean patches for Credit Card CD)

Hi.

In article <[🔎] 20000524121621.Q1072@visi.net>,
  at Wed, 24 May 2000 12:16:21 -0400,
    on Re: base-contents.txt (was Re: Clean patches for Credit Card CD),
 Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Then can we have just the one from --get-selections? Problem with that is
> it has no version numbers, just package name and status. Maybe we need a
> special generated file from a script like:
(snip)

Have you tried "stty columns 130; dpkg -l" ?
current potato version of dpkg can show the full package name
if columns is set long enough.

 # Thanks to joeyh, his post on debian-policy informed me of this.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>