Czech documentation troubles (was help needed on wierd install manual build problems)

Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> I may not be the best person to comment on this, but I think it has something
> to do with Czech beeing unsupported by plain tetex-* packages in Debian.
> There are four packages which add Czech support to TeX - csplain, cslatex and
> cstexfonts and cspsfonts.

> There should be one more package cspdftex. I didn't want to upload this
> package as it edit pdftex config file and I didn't have time to investigate it
> more.

ARGH.  Could you give me the package at least so I can build
documentation for www.debian.org properly?

This state of affairs is totally unacceptable.  You are saying Czech
documentation won't build properly unless you have non-Debian software
installed.

I think we need to disable Czech documentation, then.  I'd rather
disable it than have faulty documentation all over the place.  Do you
have comments?