Re: 2.2.12 bf on athlon 600

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 06:46:22AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > It's neither modconf, nor modutils, it's here:
> >
> > basedisks.sh line 302:
> > # will be copied from or created by the root disk
> > rm -f $B/etc/{modules.conf,modules}
> >
> > but copying isn't done in utilities/dbootstrap/baseconfig.c
>
> er? modconf *creates* a modules.conf file at run time by calling
> update-modules, and then copies it over to /target.
Why does rootdisk.sh create modules.conf in /etc? Should that be removed?

I had no chance to try the .13 version Maybe it didn't make it into the
2.2.12 bootdisks?

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source