Install doc for mac m68k(was:Re: two items)

At this time, I don't currently have a working Linux distribution(hard drive crash, no time to install, etc...) as a result I don't have access to cvs. It is my understanding that for the potato release there is only going to be one install guide? If so, that implies that I only need to write the m68k specific stuff(well in my case mac m68k, i think others are doing the stuff for other m68k sub-archs). Except for minor changes that might be needed, I have a preparation of the machine for Linux written for mac m68k(up to the point of booting into Linux). I've posted a copy to http://www.insync.net/~guss/clay/macinstall.txt My question is what do I do with this, and does it need to be sgml formatted? You mentioned there was is a "documentation for documenters", but I haven't found it yet.
Work out of the debian-boot CVS module.  Read the documentation for
documenters.  Edit and commit via CVS.  See the CVS instructions in
README-CVS.  Do you need me to email you that file?
--
Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous