Re: bootfloppies 2.2.11 report

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 06:20:38PM +0200, Paul Slootman wrote:
> - While the dialog (whiptail) screen was displaying "Installing Drivers
>   from ...", just before the left bottom corner of the black shadow of
>   the text box there is a solitary white on blue "i", undoubtedly from
>   some error message or so that's not redirected away. I have no idea
>   what it could have been.

I also saw that this morning, on a fresh build from CVS.

A few more glitches:

After initialising a partition, attempting to mount it as /boot fails
because /target/boot does not exist.

The "Configure Device Driver Modules" step produces an error, possibly
"touch: Is a directory" (I can't be sure; the screen redraws pretty
quick).

Regards,

Mark.