Re: bootfloppies 2.2.11 report

Mark,

I don't mean to say that people shouldn't use your experimental builds. If
anything, it's best to do them so we catch all the problems before a real
release... :) Just want to make that clear....

> Quite possibly.  Can you be more specific?  I always refresh from
> http.us.debian.org just before building.  I don't use any pcmcia devices
> here, so I'd be oblivious to faults with them.

You may not be using the correct combination of kernel/pcmcia modules. Make
sure that if you are using a -3 kernel, you have a k3 pcmcia module package.

> I'll probably not be updating my builds very often now, as my pool
> of guinea pigs is drying up.  How should I name my unofficial builds?
> Something like 2.2.11-cvs-20000411?

up to you really. in the past i've used pre2.2.11-20000411

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/