finally fixing modconf bugs -- please read

Sorry for being away for a while..

I'm going to upload a new modconf to (hopefully) close 2 of the three RC
bugs. Please use it (0.2.26.10) for any new BF builds.

As for the remaining RC bug (#60182) I think this is actually a
boot-floppies bug in dbootstrap. dbootstrap calls modconf with the --tty
parameter, which overrids modconf's own (proper) redirection mechanisms. I'm
guessing the --tty /dev/console setting was needed to support serial
consoles... any ideas what the story there is? If I don't hear anything I'll
drop the --tty from dbootstrap.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>