Re: m68k boot-floppies

> > > The bin files have allready been moved into the image-* subdirectories, thats
> >
> > So copy them instead of moving :-) Or copy from the subdirs in release.sh.
> Yes, but which? Id prefer that someone with more insight into the cosmetic
> details of the boot-floppies decides this (and implements it in the CVS
> version).

I have no idea where that images-* subdirectory comes from, or what it is
used for, or whatever. What is release.sh trying to do at that stage?

> Or do I have to hack that myself?

I had to hack the whole of the m68k release section (which apparently
moved into release.sh) myself. I guess that answers it ... if you think
release.sh is a bad hack just make your own.

	Michael