really nasty problems building bf from CVS

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> In addition, I can't seem to build a root disk that can start
> dbootstrap properly -- it keeps talking about no fstat symbol.

I'm getting this error when trying doing an install with a CD built from
2.2.8  Builds OK as far as I can tell, but dbootstrap won't start.

/sbin/dbootstrap: error in loading shared libraries
  /sbin/dbootstrap: undefined symbol fstat

So it appears that 2.2.8 is out of commission now.  When will 2.2.9 be
available?