Re: Discovering what devices are already detected by kernel

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 01:09:40AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> As far as changes the dbootstrap, the only think I can think of that
> is feasible is a little status report, whereby dbootstrap simply
> offers a wide dialog box which contains info about what has already
> been detected -- i.e., network device, disks...
What about simply adding a "Show Boot Messages" item for newbies
containing the dmesg output? Kernel messages are quite readable IMHO

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source