Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 05:36:40PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> The scripts need what sort of changes? I guess the Atari bootargs file
if we use 2.2.10, the video options have to be changed (video=virgefb ->
video=virge). Or is this only for debian-cd? Simple change.
> needs a change as well then (in fact I can think of one addition offhand:
> stram_swap=<some number sufficient for framebuffer memory>.
Hmm... Andreas will give us numbers when his Atari is in Nuremberg?

> The icons are outdated - too bad, what file format are these?
Amiga.info format... I guess you have to edit them under AOS. Not sure if
some comfortable icon editor is available for free, I only dimly remember
some very bad ones.

> I bet the makefile won't unpack the m68k-support tarball for you. Unless
> Nick fixed it, that is.
It should be unpacked into the directory where I copy it to (according to
your log), ie m68k-specials? Sounds good, maybe the correct tftwhateverfile
is used then, when I save it before unpacking.

Christian