Re: m68k boot-floppies

> > Also note that the tftplilo.conf file in that tarball is out of date. The
> > correct version is in boot-floppies/m68k-specials.
> You mean I have to replace that file in the tarball?

If possibe.

> Can't we have the two tarballs in the CVS version as well? Or are they
> subject to too many changes by the m68k maintainers, so they better stay
> outside (and I have to get them from the (one year old?) slink directories?)

m68k-support.tar.gz has never been in CVS. It contains some binaries and I
thought CVS might not be the place to store them.

> I know the amiga icons should be updated (swirl instead of the bird), the
> scripts should be adapted to the new kernel, but who is going to do this?

The scripts need what sort of changes? I guess the Atari bootargs file
needs a change as well then (in fact I can think of one addition offhand:
stram_swap=<some number sufficient for framebuffer memory>.
The icons are outdated - too bad, what file format are these?

> I did not actually check if the tarballs are unpacked, I trust the makefile
> to do the right thing. In the next build I will capture a logfile...

I bet the makefile won't unpack the m68k-support tarball for you. Unless
Nick fixed it, that is.

	Michael