Re: m68k boot-floppies

> Trying to change as little as possible, I am using the 2.2.10 images for
> amiga and bvme. No mac or atari 2.2.10 images here, so I comment those out
> in the makefile.

Get them from kullervo ...

> pmac-fdisk-cross is on my local mirror. Amiga root, resc and driver floppies
> build fine.
>
> But:
> [...]
> I: mounting new disk image at /var/tmp/boot-floppies/mnt.rescue
> I: installing kernel 'linuxbvme6000'
> I: copying root filesystem (rootbvme6000.bin) into filesystem
> I: copying help messages
> I: installing boot loader
> ./rescue.sh: vmelilo: command not found
> E: ./rescue.sh abort
> make[1]: *** [resc2880bvme6000.bin] Error 127
>
> Seems I need to have vmelilo installed, this should be listed as a
> dependency. bvme root, rescue and drv bin files are built fine then.

Yep, vmelilo is one of the packages you'll need. On that issue: are the
bvmbug files contained in the m68k-support tarball? They should go with
the BVME boot floppies kit.

> I have everything except the base for amiga and *vme at
> www.debian.org/~cts/boot-floppies/2.2.10 (built with 2.2.10 kernels).
> The base.tgz (built with 2.0.36, does it matter?) is one dir up.

Does not matter.

> Trying right now to build debs or whatever comes out of the rules file for
> 2.0.36 (amiga, atari, mac) and 2.2.10 (amiga, bvme, mvme) but it seems I have
> to do it again with fixed network install.
>
> Michael: amiga modules and kernel images are there, if thats what you need.

What for? Didn't you just say you already built with 2.2.10 amiga kernel
package? You never mentioned you already had a 2.2.10 kernel images
package, that's why I offered to hack one.

	Michael