Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 09:27:49PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > > At least. For your home machine, you can give yourself root or sudo

Hello, ...

i just wanted to tell you that i am building powerpc/apus boot-floppies. since
this is mostly the same configas m68k/amiga, i could have a look at the amiga
part of the m68k floppies also. I cannot compile them right now on m68k,
because my 68040 is running to hot and i lack disk space, but i could give it
a look anyway. If there is anything that could help you, just tell me. I might
even attempt to re install the cooler over the 68040 correctly and make space
if that is needed.

Notice : i think the current boot-floppies keyboard config stuff will not work
for m68k, since the prefix is set to "" and the keyboards to
"amiga/amiga-fr.bmap" for examplle, this will produce a /amiga/amiga-fr.bmap,
while the tarball does contain a amiga/amiga-fr.bmap. The solution to this
would be to correct the prefix stuff. I will do it if it is all right for you.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER