Re: Can't configure inn2

Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:

> My inn.conf looks fairly benign, so I suspect this has something to
> do with my original network configuration.  I'd appreciate any
> advice.  Here are some particular questions:

> 1) How can I rerun the basic network configuration?  Or is it too
> fundamental to change?

You can't "rerun" it because it's done by dbootstrap rather than by
debconf.

> 2) Where is the info kept?

In various places.  Since you get "host does not resolve" I would
first look at /etc/resolve.conf and use ping and such to see if you
can resolve names.

Interfaces information is kept in /etc/network/interfaces, unless you
use PPP, in which can you can rerun pppconfig.