Re: release.sh - I cannot do it.

    >> It would be irresponsible to sit here at home all day working for
    >> free when I should be out earning money to pay my bills and save for
    >> college.

    Ben> You knew this before you started on the changes. With so little time to
    Ben> devote, you should not have started such a large undertaking.

 It was an iceberg.  I thought I'd have enough free time to complete it.

    >> few days ago, and see how the files are to be named and such...  Is
    >> that a destabalizing modification???

    Ben> It apears so.

 Hmm.  It fixed a bug that does not manifest on an architecture that
 has no <flavor>'s.

    Ben> I don't want to harp. What's done is done. However, I wanted to point out
    Ben> that your attitude was one of blame and frustration, and you made no
    Ben> appologies. Your email simply sluffed off the work to others who have
    Ben> their own problems.

 _My_ attitude is one of "blame"?  Hmm.  Frustration, yes.  Call it
 what you will.  I don't think I owe anyone an apology.  If you
 checked in a change that created a segfault on another architecture,
 would you apologize profusely, or just chalk it up as experience?
 Nobody died or went hungry or homeless over it.  Big deal.

    Ben> I just got done getting the new release.sh to work for sparc, and was
    Ben> ready to finally release an official set of sparc boot floppies (the first
    Ben> set mind you). Now that is delayed. This might not mean as much to i386
    Ben> since they have floppies to test already, but sparc does not. Now I have
    Ben> to go through all of that again, and hopefully make it in time for some
    Ben> real testing prior to release.

 That's life in the software development business.