Re: release.sh - I cannot do it.

As one of the people interested in the directory restructuring, I think
it's too bad, but not very surprising, that this is too big a change to
attempt for potato.  There are obviously a lot of bad feelings in the air,
and I'd like to urge Karl and Ben to take a cooling off period.

A lot of times this back and forth is really about having the last word.  I
think you've both made your points.  I will resist commenting on them, in
hopes of cutting things off there.