Re: release.sh - I cannot do it.

>  It would be irresponsible to sit here at home all day working for
>  free when I should be out earning money to pay my bills and save for
>  college.

You knew this before you started on the changes. With so little time to
devote, you should not have started such a large undertaking.

>  few days ago, and see how the files are to be named and such...  Is
>  that a destabalizing modification???

It apears so.

I don't want to harp. What's done is done. However, I wanted to point out
that your attitude was one of blame and frustration, and you made no
appologies. Your email simply sluffed off the work to others who have
their own problems.

I just got done getting the new release.sh to work for sparc, and was
ready to finally release an official set of sparc boot floppies (the first
set mind you). Now that is delayed. This might not mean as much to i386
since they have floppies to test already, but sparc does not. Now I have
to go through all of that again, and hopefully make it in time for some
real testing prior to release.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '