Re: Why the boot-floppies are taking so long.

    >> Please, if you have not already done so, look in
    >> "utilities/dbootstrap/main.c:setup_image_filenames()" to see how the
    >> installer forms the location and names of the files it looks for.

    Ben> Please tell me you did not much with this setup. I worked very hard on
    Ben> getting it able to parse out a flat directory tree since most people to
    Ben> not copy the images to their local drive in the same tree setup as the
    Ben> archive (they just put everything into one directory, flat).

 Will you look and see if it will still work?  I did not have that in
 mind when I coded it.  See if you can fix it from what's there now,
 without the "kver_suffix" and hard coded KVER garbage.

    Ben> If anybody cares, my tree is still pre-karl-stuff, I can diff and revert
    Ben> as needed.

 It's also possible to pull out a tree by date.  Look and see when a
 revision was checked in using `cvsweb' and grab the one before it.
 (likely telling you something you already know, but I don't know you
 so...)