Re: Uploaded boot-floppies 2.2.6 (source all) to master

I got to do several installs on Friday, but the weekend got too hectic to
contact you about the results.

First: I'm using the 2.2.7 boot floppies. Is this wrong? Should I be using
the 2.2.6 version instead?

Second: no matter what I do, I don't seem to be able to get back to the
ethernet/dummy0 choice box. Here is how the base install goes:

Intro Screen                              <continue>
Main Menu
  Configure the Keyboard                  <select querty>
  Initialize and Activate Swap Partition  <selected>
  Initialize a Linux Partition            <selected>
  Install OS and Modules                  <selected>
          This seems to work, but gives the following error:
          ioctl: LOOP_SET_FD: bad file descriptor

          I also noticed that losetup is missing...

  Configure Device Driver Modules          <selected>
  Configure the Network                    <selected>
        choose the Host name               <provided>
        automatic Netwrok COnfiguration
                 DCP/BOOTP autoconfig?     <NO>
        choose IP address                  <provided>
        choose Network Mask                <provided>
        Is gateway?                        <NO>
        Choose the domain name             <provided>
        Choose DNS Address                 <none>
             BTW This title is redundant DNS stands for Designated Name
             Server, so saying "Choose DNS Server Address" is redundant.
  Install the Base System                  <selected>
  Configure the Base System                <selected>
  Make a boot floppy                       <selected>
  Reboot                                   <selected>

Nowhere was I offered PPP setup. Is this only done if I answer no to the
network questions?

Thanks,

Dwarf