Re: miscellaneous problems and questions

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> writes:

> are you using a non-standard sed?

No, the one which ship with potato at any given time and
dist-upgrade.  latest upgrade was yesterday.

> do you have the file /archive/debian/tools/rawrite2.zip ?
> (or whatever tools_dir points to in the config file)

I have put the contents of the archive/debian/tools directory into a
tools directory in my boot-floppies tree re the instructions.  I don't
mirror the entire debian tree, just the potato and slink currently.

I can get it to work if I edit the Makefile and other scripts to place
  the appropriate ../.. and so forth in front of the $tool_dir/... but
  that seems to defeat the purpose of cvs updates and fixing problems
  with the tree.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@braille.uwo.ca		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061