Re: dbootstrap ppc changes broke i386

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 09:21:11PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> What is this Arch2 and where is it supposed to come from? Oh I see..

Arch2 is the subarchitecture.  I'm also going to use it on alpha to store
the type of firmware (which is determined in a rather similar way).

> Hm, I can hack around this, but I don't know enough to know if the obvious
> fix is right. Espy, can you fix it?

Either change all the conditionals that refer to Arch2 from something like:

if (strcmp(Arch2, "foo") == 0)

to something like

if (Arch2 && strcmp(Arch2, "foo") == 0)

Or just set Arch2 to a unique and meaningless string constant on i386.