Re: 2.2.7 verbose mode still looping

Bruce Sass wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Joey Hess wrote:
>
> > Bruce Sass wrote:
> > > Any ideas on how to get a decent snapshot of what is happening?
> >
> > I think showing my your /root/dboostrap_settings may be enough.
>
> $ cat /mnt/hdb3/root/dbootstrap_settings
> BUILDTIME='20000210-1155'
> /tmp/keydb_settings: No such file or directory

There's the problem of course.

I wish I could reproduce it, or knew what was putting that in there. Clearly
a boot-floppies bug of some kind, but I have semi-worked areound it in the
latest base-config.

Are you one of the people who's seeing keymap error messages during
boot-floppies install, too?

--
see shy jo