Re: [vague discussion] woody boot-floppies plans

On Mon Feb 07, 2000 at 10:00:54PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> I think framebuffer is the right way to go, but whether it's in the form of
> a custom library or not... i dunno. Unfortunately none of the common
> framebuffer libraries (GGI for the most part) have widget sets.
> Microwindows (search on google) shows some promise. If we can find something
> so that we don't have an extra piece of code to maintain it's probably best;
> but if we do decide to work on a custom library, I'd be interested in
> helping out.

Some possable light weight graphics libs that target
the Linux framebuffer.

SDL (used for example in Civilization Call To Power)

Allegro (used for the original Doom and Lineo's embrowser)

Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org