Re: [vague discussion] woody boot-floppies plans

I think framebuffer is the right way to go, but whether it's in the form of
a custom library or not... i dunno. Unfortunately none of the common
framebuffer libraries (GGI for the most part) have widget sets.

Microwindows (search on google) shows some promise. If we can find something
so that we don't have an extra piece of code to maintain it's probably best;
but if we do decide to work on a custom library, I'd be interested in
helping out.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>