Re: 2.2.5 upload expected with 48 hours

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 02:17:34AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Just a heads-up.  We're trying our best to get 2.2.5 out the door as
> quickly as we can.  I was hoping by late tomorrow to get it uploaded.
> Detailed error reports on 2.2.4 are not solicited at this point.

What are your feelings on coordinating multi-arch releases at this point?
I think we are close, but not quite there yet.  I'm just about ready to
tag another powerpc build of boot-floppies as some version (probably after
your 2.2.5 release).  Shall I release with any ppc changes as 2.2.5.1 or
bump to 2.2.6?

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com