2.2.5 upload expected with 48 hours

Just a heads-up.  We're trying our best to get 2.2.5 out the door as
quickly as we can.  I was hoping by late tomorrow to get it uploaded.
Detailed error reports on 2.2.4 are not solicited at this point.

I uploaded a "slop build" i386 version from earlier this evening to
<URL:http://lully.debian.org/~aph/bf-2.2.5-pre-19990124/>.  I know for
a fact that installation via loop devices (i.e., installing
kernel/drivers from local disk) is utterly broken.  Also broken there
but fixed in CVS is that dbootstrap_settings wasn't carrying over the
KEYBD setting properly -- now that is fixed in CVS.  Many other things
are probably broken there.

This is based on 2.2.14 and uses the pcmcia modules from Incoming.
The i386 version introduces the 'compact' flavor or rescue/root/driver
disks, which is for modern machines (eliminates MCA, FPU emulation and
other old crufty stuff), supporting several popular pci enet cards.
It has only a single drivers disk!

I would be interested to get more detailed information on lilo
problems that people may or may not have with that version, assuming
they get that far.  Also, the net-fetch method should be working.

Everything else is probably broken :)

Please do not run full testing on this -- but I would like to know
what showstoppers we don't already know about that that has.