Re: 2.2.5 -- never mind the cost, lets get it out

>I will have a 1 line change to make tomorrow, and then base-config will Just
>Work (TM). A bit of cleanup to do after that, to rip out the old task
>selector and .bash_profile script, but that can wait for 2.2.6.

Yeah -- if it's just cleanup, that's fine.  Yet, I really *do* need
the new base-config system to be what is used rather than the old
.bash_profile stuff even for 2.2.5 if at all possible (and why
wouldn't it be) so that we can get testing coverage on the new
system....  So I'm a little unclear on what you're saying, exactly...