Re: state of boot floppies

On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 03:37:47PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> 4. The "Make Linux bootable directly from harddisk" option is not working at
>    all right now. It seems to not write a lilo.conf or something. This has
>    been reported several times and seems to be a showstopper for releasing
>    2.2.5. Also, when the machine reboots, the drives are not umount'ed
>    cleanly.

Hmmm - I seem to have missed those reports.  Did "Make bootable" work in
2.2.4?  I made some changes (fixes, I thought) after that and have taken
the apparent silence as an indication that no-one was having problems ...
Can you please give me more details on this?  What disk configuration?

Thanks,

Mark.