2.2.14 changes committed

per aph's request, i've just checked in changes so that boot floppies cvs
now builds with 2.2.14 kernels on i386. This may require manually
downloading the kernel-image-2.2.14 debs from incoming. I'm not sure if
they've been installed yet, and we are having our post-freeze-pre-release
master crashes....

Things to note:
1) there is a resc1440small.bin target. this uses
   kernel-image-2.2.14-compact*.deb
2) the images only get installed "properly" (not yet tested) if you use the
   newrelease target.

this still is still quite experimental. Please let me know if it breaks :)

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/