Re: potato Release Notes updated

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 01:03:51PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> I'de be willing to help with notes related to the PAM conversion if that
> is relevant to this document.

Yes, it appears that it would be wise to say something about PAM
implementation in key packages (login, daemons etc) if the admin needs
to know some important details. I think a section of text describing
moving stuff from login.defs to pam.d/<whatever> would be useful,
particularly if it's not very obvious how to modify pam.d files to
support something non-default.

If nothing, we should point the admin to read the PAM policy you wrote.

TIA.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name