Re: Thoughts after an install (well, partway through)

> > > i just installed a potato sysytem using the 2000-01-03 boot-floppies, and
> > > noticed that libncurses5 was not installed after the install (i didn't go into

make base2_2.tgz
find: /archive/debian/local/: No such file or directory
make[2]: Entering directory `/project/Maintain/booting/boot-floppies'
skipping tasks and profiles
./basedisks.sh /archive/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc 2.2
I: checking for required packages from PACKAGES and PARTIAL_PACKAGES
Can't find package libncurses5
Can't find package libreadline4
make[2]: *** [base2_2.tgz] Error 1

Bah!      This is the cvs version from today.