Sparc10 Boot problem

Are there any updated boot images for debian sparc
besides those that are provided on the installation
CD.  Whever I attempt to boot from the CD, it detects
all the SCSI drives, then goes into a cycle.

    esp0: disconnect, resetting bus
    esp0: resetting bus....
    esp0: SCSI bus reset interrupt
    esp0: SCSI bus reset interrupt
    esp0: disconnect, resetting bus

and will not continue to load the kernel.

When I tried the redhat boot disk, (Kernel 2.2.15) it
booted perfectly (but I dont' want to run redhat)  Is
there a way for me to MAKE an updated boot disk,
possibly on an i386 box and cross compile it or
something?

Thanks-
Kurt