Re: LINUX/UNIX

Wouter de Bruin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am downloading the linux files, but I have a question.
>
> Can it be installed and keep win98 also installed and up and running without problems??

This should be answered in the install.html file.  I'm only sure
it is in the German translation to be found at
http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/2.1/

The answer is yes, sure.  However, you'll need to reconfigure
lilo after the installation.  If you can understand some words
of German, you'll find everything in the German install.html
file.

Regards,

	Joey

--