Re: Autodetection of CD-ROM devices

In reference to a message from Chris Lawrence, dated Dec 22:
> I checked in a new choose_medium.c in dbootstrap last night (didn't we
[..]
> Anyway, please test it.  You may need to rebuild the .po files in that

It's working great. good job!

while on the topic of choose_medium, it looks like if you are building the
test system, it tries to mount the cdrom in /dev/instmnt ?!? (it mounts it
in instmnt, and it does a chdir to /dev at some point to do the symlink from
the cdrom device to /dev/cdrom)

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>