raid support and //etc/mtab with busybox mount command

Hi, ive been trying to hack dbootstrap to support raid devices.

I was going ok with it, it was easy to get dbootstrap to recognise md
devices and drives, but i had trouble getting dbootstrap to recognise
them as partitions. I think i was attackign the problem the wrong way, i
was trying to get dbootsrap to treat them as normal drives, im going to
try a different approach, just read //proc/mdstat (generated by raid)
and integrate that with other recognised partitions.

Anyway....

I kept getting segfaults when running mkraid from the boot dloppies,
turns out that //etc/mtab is called a couple of times by raidtools, if
its not there it segfaults. /etc/mtab is supposed to contain information
on mounted partitions, when a partition is mounted the mount command is
supposed to update this file. (so man mount says)

The busybox mount command doesnt do this, but since //proc/mounts should
be the same, ets/mtab could be just a symlink to //proc/mounts.

man mount does mention that replacing //etc/mtab with a syumlink to
//proc/moutns can cause problems with loopback devices, but it didnt
really look into it much more.

So im thinking a symlink should be there, anyway, when i get something
working with raid ill send in a patch with a few other things.

Im pretty keen to get raid support and now have time on my hands, so
hopefully i can get something working, at a minimum i hope to get
dbootstrap to recognise raid partitions as valid install points, that
way an experienced user can use a seperate bootdisk that supports v0.90
raid and third floppy with the mkraid on, create a /etc/raidtab from the
shell, make the raid devices. Then dbootstrap should install debian as
normal.

cya

Glenn McGrath

P.S. i wish i had better c skills, damn pointers can be confusing.. give
me java anyday