Re: Michael vs. Harmut localization chooser

>On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 03:11:33PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>> Where can I see Hartmut's system?
>I believe Hartmut's system is in dbootstrap directory...

Hartmut, on IRC, seems to like your system.  I've asked him to look it
over in depth to try to spot any fatal flaws.

I hope it is structured in such a way that the i18n system can be
disabled such that we can have people working on other issues w/o
being bitten by bugs in that subsystem.

Other than that, I'm all for it, and Hartmut seems to be too.  (He was
talking about moving it to the dbootstrap dir or subdir, which makes
sense to me.)   I'm waiting for his official green light and advice on
file layout.

After that, we'll need to make sure we add the dependancies into
debian/control too.