Re: C++ on boot floppies

i think apt-get is on the boot-floppies and it is linked with
libstdc++, right? si libstdc++ is on the boot-floppies. (BTW, I
actually *hate* c++, but that's another question...)

ciao,
Federico

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Rene Mayrhofer's letter:

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further