Re: C++ on boot floppies

i think apt-get is on the boot-floppies and it is linked with
libstdc++, right? si libstdc++ is on the boot-floppies. (BTW, I
actually *hate* c++, but that's another question...)

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Rene Mayrhofer's letter:
> Hi there
> Is it possible to use C++ for tools that should be on the boot-floppies
> too ? I am now writing a network configuration tool that could be
> What do you think ?

Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further