[pavanas@cerintha.com: http://www.us.debian.org/devel/maintainer_contacts]

Can someone please send this guy some short answer? I'm way too tired
right now :(

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |

--- Begin Message ---
Maybe I have a small problem reading. I have successfully installed
various and sundry renditions of FreeBSD (nice, very nice DISK LABEL),
Slackware, RedHat, Solaris, and (ugh!) MS products. Point? It has been
three clock hours attemping to install your latest InfoMagic 'official'
DEBIAN version 2.lr2.

OK, once going through the do the partitons stuff, why oh why, does not
the same CDROM that booted on the same machine not simply move on to
install and be done?

cheers

--
IHS