closing debian-boot bugs

I just went thru and close all the bugs which should be closed in
2.2.1 or earlier, according to the changelogs.

I would like to urge everyone who is active on boot-floppies
development to feel free to go ahead and close bugs which are closed
in *released* boot-floppies versions (currently 2.2.1).  This is
necessary to keep the bug list under control.

Bugs which are closed in CVS should be marked as closed for the next
version in debian/changelog.  Optionally, you can retitle the bug in
the BTS, with "[closed in CVS] old title" to make it clear to all the
bug is already fixed in CVS.

Again, any boot-floppy developer should feel free to mark bugs as
closed or to be fixed in the next version.