Re: What about modconf
On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 02:08:49PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Petr Cech <email@example.com> writes:
> > Should I upload new version with some fixes?
> If you don't hear from Enrique soon, i.e., 2 days, I think you should
> NMU, even an new upstream NMU if necessary. This is critical for
> working boot-flopppies and testing, so normal NMU wait times can be
> skipped, IMHO.
Please, do so. I won't have time to work on modconf before the freeze.
Enrique Zanardi firstname.lastname@example.org