Re: Announcing the first release of potato boot-floppies

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 07:34:16 +0200 (+0000), Marcel Harkema wrote:
>   Hi all,
>
>   boot-floppies 2.2.0 has been uploaded to master this morning.  It has
>   known bugs and problems.  See <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
>   archive/latest/4319 for more information.  2.2.1 will follow today if
>   2.2.0 has problems, the i386 version will be tested today.

Oh damn!  And I had just installed slink on a TP770X too.  That was _very_
painless (even down to the 589 packages to install, 56 upgraded, 5 to remove
bit). Not a single thing went wrong.

The only thing I changed was to remove the second half of the
include-memory line in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts  for the IBM TokenRing adapter.

(and stopped using floppy=thinkpad too!)

Adrian

PS: I'm not on boot-floppies list, only devel

email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com,    http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-   because I'm allergic to Prozac   -*-  www.debian.org