Busybox update

On Thu Oct 21, 1999 at 07:42:13PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:

> I have a few stuff I would like:
>
> insmod, rmmod, modprobe, sed, whiptail

I just checked in a new release of busybox (0.31) that adds about 80
lines of changelogs. Sorry about ther lack in the previous release. I'll
try to do a better job at change-logging now that I'm caught up.

This release adds (optional, and currently turned off) real regexp
support that weighs in at the big 3.9k. Grep uses it (if compiled in),
and it will be the basis for a future reduced sed I plan on writing that
will only support sed -ne 's/<foo>/<bar>/gip' type syntax. Should weigh
in at quite a bit less then the 44k of GNU sed...

I'll also shortly be taking a look at insmod/modprobe/depmod and
seeing if they seem fit for busyboxing.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/