Re: New busybox breaks everything

David Huggins-Daines <dhd@eradicator.org> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 11:45:05PM -0400, David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> > 1) Merge back in these functions from the old revision of busybox (this
> > probably isn't very hard, it just consists of adding the code back in)
>
> Er, on closer inspection this turns out not to be true.  This new busybox is
> quite different from the old one.
>
> Perhaps we should just revert to the old one?

Why?  What is breaking?  Can someone describe the problems introduced
by the new busybox?  We can kick them over to Erik for fixing...

As for whether this is official or an unofficial update, I think it's
semi-official.

We can certainly roll back if we need to, but they built fine for me
at least... (not tested).