todo prior to 2.2.2 release

Since 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 are still sitting in Incoming, I think it's
critical that we actually implement for all archictures what Harmut
implemented for one:

  boot floppies should ship its built files (rescue disks, drivers,
     documentation, etc.) in one more more tarballs.

Furthermore, we need to make the go/no-go decision on the new
busybox.

After that, we should be pretty sync'd up for most architectures
(except maybe alpha and some sparc stuff) and we can attack
bootp/dhcp, the apt-get configurator, detected CD-ROM device (and
making the symlink and chgrping the right device to cdrom), and all
the other todo issues....